6 May 2019

To Sale or not to Sale

I have decided to make my Etsy shop an Outlet shop for my samples and other sale items.

But I am not sure if it really was such a good idea.
Like most of my ventures this one so far hasn't really had much success.

So am I just wasting time and money on being back on Etsy or could this be a good thing in the long run?

I have read a lot about certain marketing strategies, where sale items just de value your brand. And as much as I don't want to do that, I also don't want to have dead stock lying around my house. I want my garments to be worn and enjoyed all around the world. 
I am also totally against throwing them away, this is why I make most things to order, to reduce the waste.

Maybe I am just a little impatient and need to let people find me, it's not always easy to do.

It's one of those things isn't it, I guess only time will tell.


Thanks for reading

Lady A

:)

No comments: