26 July 2012

Basel a city to Fall in Love with

I have to say I had no clue what Basel was going to be like,
but I loved it. It is very pretty and there is enough creative people there too.


we took the train from Lugano, lots of tunnels so a bit of reading was needed
 

But we went to the restaurant after Arth-Goldau and had a bit of a snack
 

This was the range of cheese we had
 

when we got there we had a bit of a walk to our Hotel but we got to see some nice scenery on the way
 

We then got there and the view was lovely
 

the 6 floor always lovely
 

nuff said ;)
 

A spot of light dinner
 

Then some more walking and sight seeing
 

We spotted a bit of a party on the side of the river
 

Was cool to see that people were floating down the river here too, 
past the stage and beyond.
 

a bit of a crowd
 

interesting lighting
 

And luckily the weather was in our favour
I think I would like to see what its like in winter here.

Lady A

No comments: