12 January 2013

presenting Tubeless

As some of you already know I have been working on a wearable art garment made of bicycle tubes.
I seem to always set myself such funky little projects, and rarely get to take good photo's of these things.
This time I had amazing help from a great photographer and a very stunning lady.
I still don't know if it will go into the art of fashion exhibit or runway but at least I have documentation of how it can look.


the bustier was a bit big in the cups but it added another little oddity to play with


I think the slightly fetish look of the tubes lent it self to a stronger look.


But she was also able to look very artisic

 Playing with shadows was also fun





The head piece gave it something else
 


and its always a good idea to bring a whip into something like this ;)




Soo much fun and a big thanks to David Woolley for taking the photos
http://www.davidwoolley.com.au/
and
Cécile Mimieux for modelling http://www.facebook.com/BurlesqueBallerina
now all we have to do is wait and see if I get into the urban couture.

until next time

Lady A 
:D

No comments: