2 June 2018

Champaynes Cow Girl

Once again I had the pleasure to work with Champayne aka @julie_moran_champayne on instagram.

This time it was for the Felix Cane Pole Championships 2018

The Costume Idea came from her, and its a Bra, Champayne knickers, chaps, Vest and cuffs in Black and pink. Adorned with around 250 Swarovski crystals and hand cut fringe out of the lycra we made the costume out of.

Here some images;
The Champayne kickers


The Bra with the cuffs and Knickers


The Chaps and Vest


And here all of it together



And a close up of the back of the vest.


The bra its self wasn't made by me, I used a favourite of hers and covered it and added the neck piece.
She added some more Crystals to match the Hat to the costume, and to be honest there can never be enough Sparkly things. ;)

Here some photos of the performance;



And Back stage





She as always was stunning I wish I could have seen it live.

Until next time 

Lady A

No comments: