the front piece was a bit more tricky to line up but it works okay.
This is the top layer nearly there
As sewing the tubes has gone reasonably easy I am finding the head piece a little more challenging, mainly because the hand sewing of the tubes isn't that easy.
But I will get there in the end.
The jacket is still in the drafting stage, but the unitard is going to be re modelled. I have found large amount of scraps in our scrap bin at work. So since I have decided to try and make this with the least amount of purchased materials as possible it was only fitting to make the flesh part of the unitrad a patch work bit.
I am hoping it wont destract from the tube corset and coat, making the whole outfit too much patch and mix.