6 October 2012
As I said I was working on a exhibition, I decided to start with the bicycle tubes
I was very lucky to get a whole lot from a friend who cycles a lot.
Sewing the material seems reasonably simple, I did some samples and now I know what it will look like.
I started finding the right type of patterns and I have received the Coutil to start the bases with.
This is one of the first patterns, its a bit more modern.
The dummy needs some wadding to look more shapely.
the second one is a 50's pattern, I like it I am even thinking of making the bust more pointy to try and give a bustier look.
either way I can't wait to start with the tubes, its a bit exciting.