7 January 2012

New Year Eve Dress ups

I work at a jazz club at times next to all the other jobs I do, and so does my boyfriend he is the sound man.
Because he works NYE I try to get a shift to so we can spend the night in the same venue.
This year the theme was a Hot NYE Ball, which gave us the excuse to dress up, or more me to him and me up ;)

This is my dress I made at the first fitting



 And here are some photos of the night, unfortunately I don't have any of the whole dress I was too busy working most of the night.
The photo's were taken by Angelyne Wolfe (thank you again)
Maybe I will do a photo shoot one day with it, and then I shall show it off. 
:)


1 comment:

sorbetsurprise said...

Your dress is gorgeous! You look so glamorous and I total love that plunging back. I hope you had a great night!