15 September 2010

The Rococo bodice

I have been working on the Rococo gown and forgot to up date my progress. At my next fitting I will bring the real camera and take some decent photos.
So here is where I am at;
I have cut out and put together the bodice, I have also started on the large amount of trim box pleating that has to be done.
The Skirt is still to be printed and sewn together completely, the stomacher is also to be printed and embroidered.
The Colours came out a bit lighter than expected but it is growing on me, and with the embroidery done there will be more texture.

More images to come soon :)


Post a Comment